Before you begin, you may find it helpful to review What You Need to Apply or preview and print the applicable application questions in order to aid you in gathering your information prior to entering it online.
Creating an Account:
- The first time you apply online, you will be prompted to create an account.
- Create only ONE account (email address and password) to be shared by all staff members in your organizations. We recommend using a general email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passwords should contain between 5-25 characters
- Make sure all appropriate staff have access to this login information
- Your “My Account” page will contain your In-Progress and Submitted Applications, as well as any required reports or follow-up requests.
- Save the confirmation email that your account was created
Tips for Applying:
- Be sure your cookies are enabled on your internet browser
- You will be required to upload or attach several documents to your computer before you can browse and upload them to your application
- Verify that the information is correct before you click the “submit” button. Once you have submitted your application, there are very limited opportunities to make changes or add attachments
- Add the following email address to your address book to ensure that you receive our automated emails: email@example.com
Mutual of Omaha and the Mutual of Omaha Foundation use MicroEdge GIFTS© software for our online applications. You are not able to work in more than one application that uses this software at the same time, even if the applications are for different granting entities. The software allows you to save only one application if multiple applications are open. You can save responses into a Word document and then cut and paste into your application from that document. You will know you are in a MicroEdge GIFTS© application when the webpage address begins with www.grantrequests.com. Please log out of any other applications using this software prior to beginning or editing an application.